30 March 2007

I could use more cowbell!

Last night chatting with Luca we were talking about the great Will Ferrell and started watching his videos online. The ones he imitates Bush (hilarious), his appearance at Letterman's singing The Phantom of the Opera and most of all the must-see sketch he did at Saturday Nite Live where he plays cowbell. It's hysterically funny!!!
I showed it to my sister and she as well went crazy about it an put it on her Video Blog, and now I put it here for you to watch. Just take a moment and laugh!

It features a great Ferrell as the cowbell player and an extraordinary Christopher Walsken as Bruce Dickinson. "Guess what, I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!" ;-D

3 comments:

Timothy Carter said...

Justine:

I'm only just starting to get into the world of Will Ferrell. I found him really irritating in movies like Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and had no expectations at all when my sister dragged me to see Tagadella Nights - and I have rarely laughed so hard. Dragged my wife outto see it, and she laughed hard, too.

We recently rented Stranger Than FIction, which was great, and I just saw Blades of Glory, which is hilarious! I'm seeing it again tomorrow with my wife.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, Will's actually a pretty funny guy. Good post!

Justine said...

Tim, you must see "Old School" it's just exhilarating, and one of his best interpretations is Mugatu in "Zoolander". Of course he did a few very bad movies, but as you say, he can be really funny! (I must admit that I have seen "Elf" a thousand times, just for him! ;-)

Timothy Carter said...

Justine:

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you, thank you, thank you for teaching me how to do links in posts! Now I can finally direct people to my other sites.

I'm going to put a link to your blog on my site. Will you do the same for me?

Zoolander is fantastic. And my wife loved Blades of Glory, though she didn't think it was as funny as Ricky Bobby.

- Tim