10 February 2007

Bye bye sun, welcome fog

Here I am, back to Milan. What am I doing here? Sometimes I ask myself. I guess I'm trying to find a job, I mean at least some more collaborations, 'cos my bank account is starting to dry out and expenses are skyrocketing. Sigh

One good thing is that, after 2 years abroad (US and France) now that I'm back in Italy I can speak my own language everyday, with no "communication - anxiety" and when I go to an interview I can actually interact properly. Actually I send resumes and people call me, this is amazing, because in the US i kept on sending resumes everyday and never had an answer... So one might say that there is some good here, besides the foggy weather...

Well I must say that I really miss Brittany, the sea, the smell of fresh air in the morning, the peaceful villages... ahhhhhhh

(Pic by www.societacivile.it)

3 comments:

Ed said...

già sono in ansia da rientro, non mettertici anche tu x favore! :)

Justine said...

Penso che ti mancheranno i coniglietti ;-) Conta che se potessi andrei via OGGI!

Pier Andrea Notari said...

questa foto e' una figata.