09 January 2007

Touring in Rome

Hello everybody,
with the new year I came back for a while in my old town, Rome (Italy). I just love this city, especially for short periods, when you don't have to worry about traffic jams, too many tourists, queueing for the good restaurants etc... Anyway I'm having a ball, and I'm eating so many delicious roman dishes, like carbonara, cacio e pepe, amatriciana & co, in the old Trastevere and Testaccio neighborhoods or in the vital Pigneto.



In the next few days, before joining my sistser in Milan, I'm planning to visit the Foro Romano, The Palatino, St Peter's and some part of the roman sea side! I guess I'll be busy, but I want to fulfill my eyes with all this beauty...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds heavenly, Justine! You just can't go wrong with Italian food, I always say. So tell me, are you Italian or French? Enjoy your trip!

Justine said...

Hi Sue,
I'm half half. My mother was French and my daddy is Italian. Despite the fact that I am actually living in France, though, I guess my Italian roots are stronger. By the way I think I put on 12 punds in 6 days eating delicious pizzas and pastas!!!