10 December 2006

A walk on the rocks


Despite the typical Brittany crachin (a local kind of light rain, very refreshing and hydrating) was pouring, this afternoon I went out for a nice walk on the rocks around here

Spending time watching the power of natural elements and taking pictures of this marvellous land

Walking, thinking about life and, in the end, watching puddles gather rain (as in one of my favourite songs of my youth, "no rain" by Blind Melon)...

And here I am in the reflection of a puddle full of Chondrus, a very beautiful local alga, used in many beauty cosmetics and puddings and yogurts as natural element for jellification.
Its bright burgundy red leaves takes blue reflections during reproduction season, in springtime. Pretty nice, isn't it?

2 comments:

fotoreportress said...

I've been in Brittany few years ago for a vacation and I've loved it very much.

Justine said...

I love this land, so wild and harsh, and at the same time I felted at home only here...