26 September 2005

Yosemite - Day 2


On the second day in the park we headed toward the Tuolumne Grove, home of the giant sequoias.






It was even more incredible that we had expected. What a natural wonder!




Can you imagine a tree that big? Astonishing!










After lunch we took a walk on the northern part of the park, toward Lukens Lake. There, we found a complete silence. Nobody around. It was extremely emotional and scaring at the same time. I was thinking all the time "I hope no bear will show up and kill me". We even saw some blond hair (or fur?) on a tree. Maybe a Mountain Lion or a Wild Cat had scratched his back there. Beautiful!

1 comment:

Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)