04 July 2005

Whale Watching!

While in Boston we had the chance to catch a boat to watch whales. We had to show a little patience because whales are not so predictable, but after a while, here she was!

Simply Amazing!







My boat ;-)







Lobster, in the American way. If only my mother, who is from Brittany, France (home of the best and bigger lobsters in the whole world) could have seen a lobster served with French (or Liberty? ;-) fries and mayonnaise, I'm sure she would have laughed a lot. The Lobster was very tasty, though

1 comment:

TomLop said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
UPDATE: the "Lesser Lights" of Noank, CT was rescued and secured by Harwich Harbormaster Tom Leach, later in the afternoon.
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! I'm surely going to bookmark you! I have a dlp projector site. It pretty much covers dlp projector related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)